The good news is I am still alive! I haven't been updating my blog, because well frankly nothing all that exciting has been happening... My job is eh, haven't really made many new friends, don't have enough money to go cool places. I know that all sounds depressing, but don't let it fool you, I am still in love with Alaska, even if this summer is less than what I dreamed of. I am working on finding employment for the winter months, both seasonal, but looking hard for full time! Even on a bad day, week or well month, I just take a moment and remind myself of where I am... ALASKA!
Here are a few pictures I have taken on my days off!
view from hiking Flattop Peak in Anchorage
Stairs at Flattop
Flattop
Talkeetna River
Talkeetna River
Fireweed is already blooming!
Momma and baby at Eklutna
my second home... back of the outback!
Eklutna Lake
Hiking at South Fork of the Eagle River
Me!
More views at South Fork
Awesome hike!
Definitely going back!
Eklutna Lake again...love it here!
again
Independence Mine Sate Park
Hatcher Pass
Again, it was rainy, but the sun was trying its darnedest to come out!
Still enjoying my peaceful ride through Hatcher Pass
little waterfall... they always make me smile!
valley
a few lakes made from pieces of glaciers when they receded.
Sun/Rain
here comes the sun...
I promise to update when exciting events occur, sorry that they are few and far between this summer :(
No comments:
Post a Comment