NEWS FLASH: I have accepted a job that will keep me here through the winter!!! I will be working at a pre-school in Eagle River which is a very nice suburb of Anchorage. This will give me the education experience and affirm or dispute my idea that I want to have a career in Environmental Education. I have always liked the area, and was very excited when I was offered the job! The downside of this is that I had to give up my housing at Princess and need to find a place to live. Thank goodness I bought my Outback and can sleep in there ;)
I have checked out one apartment and it is perfect, so everyone keep their fingers crossed and say a prayer for me, because housing in Eagle River is not easy to come by! I begin my job tomorrow and I am sure there will be endless stories to tell!
I have not been to many places that I haven't posted pictures of before, but I know how much you all love to see where I've been and the beauty of Alaska, so here are some pictures!
Moose with two calves across Eklutna Lake
Cloudy evening on Eklutna
Alpenglow over the Susitna
Huge Moon!
Again... around 11 pm
Little Susitna
Hatcher Pass State Rec. Area
again
More
Hatcher Pass on a sunny day
Summit Lake
No comments:
Post a Comment