Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A leap of faith

     I signed my first lease last night after my first day of work!  It was the biggest weight I've ever had lifted off my shoulders! My first day of work was great, the kids are sweet with a feisty side at the flip of a switch.  I got many "I love you, Ms. Lauren" and a few "you're mean" but it was a great day followed by a great evening.  My new apartment is .4mi from work, and is very convenient, safe and most of all very nice! 
     The landlords are so nice they let me move in today!  So here I lay on a mattress on the floor in my new place, it is comforting knowing I have a safe and clean place to lay my head for the next six months!  And with that being said, I am ready to face my first winter in Alaska!  
     Today was my second day of work, it was even better than the first.  I really like all of the ladies in work with and the day flies by!  May have had my first test to see if I can handle early childhood today... A little girl in my classroom wasn't feeling well so I was holding her and she proceeded to throw up all down my back and in my hair... And to my surprise, I wasn't mad a bit! 
     I am looking forward to these next few months and to where this new adventure in life will bring me!
My own personal deck attached to my room!!
Decent closet
May be little, but it's perfect for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment