Saturday, May 25, 2013

Moving Day!

     Today I moved into my room for the summer at McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge, which is inside Denali State Park where I lived last summer.  The room is about the average size of a dorm room, and I share it with one other girl.  There is not much for storage in the room, and I most definitely overpacked!  I am sure after a routine is established the room will fall into place as well.
     There are a lot of places for staff to mingle and get out of our square rooms, I hope to check these out later this week.  I found out I will mostly be working nights, which is great since I've never been much of a morning person.  Tomorrow is my first day of training and I am sure I will have much more to report on then.  But as always my view of the Alaska range as soon as I step outside will comfort me on any bad day!

Looking forward to the summer, and beyond! 

No comments:

Post a Comment