Saturday, May 25, 2013

Road Trip Pictures!

Caribou Herd leading us south down the Glenn Highway

Mom at Wrangell-St. Elias, Our third National Park in 3 Days!

Wrangell's

Panoramic of Denali View South in Denali State Park

Mom and I in Denali State Park

Sandhill Cranes in Petersville



Lovely Driving conditions we face on our last night

The end is in sight, bittersweet.

Another 'bou

She got a lil' iced up

Mom enjoyed my outfit after sleeping in the car...

same caribou herd leading us down the Glenn hwy

Wrangell-St. Elias

good to see sunny skies and dry-ish tar after the storm

Chugach range coming into view

snow markers with Chugach range in the back

cold night

frozen solid.

Wrangell's


Denali from Willow, AK.




Alaska Range

Petersville melt

Sandhill Cranes



Mom and I at Talkeetna Viewpoint

Ice from river break-up

My gorgeous Motha

Mom and I, at the river in downtown Talkeetna

Again!

No comments:

Post a Comment